A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
You are a powerful lich, able to defeat any army that comes for you - but you also need souls to sustain yourself. Defeat the humans too much, and they will succumb to despair and stop giving you new souls - but feign too much weakness, and they will gain the courage to stand up to you.
It's a delicate balance - how long will your reign last?
(In other words, to fit the game jam's theme: you have the unfair advantage, but you shouldn't overuse that advantage.)
- WASD: Move
- Left click (can hold): Attack
- QE: Cycle available spells
- Made with Bevy Engine for Bevy Jam #1
- Font used: m5x7 by Daniel Linssen
- Player and Enemy Sprites: 16x16 DungeonTileset II by 0x72
The game's source code can be viewed on Github.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.